Hi there! I wanted to apologize for not posting very much recently. I started back to school in early January and I've been very busy getting back into the routine. I do hope to post a bunch of things soon though...so hang in there with me.
- I will try to mark each post if it is GF or dairy-free (and I will mark it as such if it is naturally GF or dairy-free or can be easily adapted...which I will try to note in the recipe.)
- My site will still most definitely be about being healthy...and that includes still being sugar-free (refined sugar that is!) :) I love using honey, fruit, fruit juice, dried fruit, stevia, etc. I am narrowing down the agave I use because I have read a lot about it NOT being the best for us after all.
- For most foods with flour, I will be using 100% whole wheat or some form of whole grain.
- I am striving to continue to be the healthiest I can and I am grateful that I had food intolerances (or still do---sugar, etc) that allow me to research and realize how important it is to eat healthily and what eating healthy actually is! :)
- I will continue to use whole grains in my recipes, natural, unrefined and cold pressed (if possible) oils such as olive oil, butter, organic palm shortening, coconut oil, and grape seed oil.
- I hope you will stay with me as I continue my quest for good health! I hope those of you who are either GF or dairy-free or both will still hang in with me as I will offer suggestions for you!
I've already started! What do you think of the blog design?