I love peanut butter and “fluff” sandwiches, also known as fluffernuter! For those who don’t have fluff (the west, think of it like marshmallow creme only better). I grew up with them. And so I was sad, when I realized I could no longer eat them! But, I found this product and was extremely excited to try it! And I think it is pretty good!
- It’s sugar-free, sweetened only with brown rice syrup. (NO CANE SWEETENERS YEAH!)
- It’s gluten-free
- It’s dairy-free.
- It taste is close enough to “fluff” that I use it when I’m craving it and for recipes.
- Although it is not as fluffy as “fluff” and isn’t quite as tasty, it’s still 100% better than none!
What’s inside: Brown rice syrup, soy protein, natural flavors, natural gums
What to do with it?
1. Serve yourself (0r your kids) a “fluffernuter” or ricemellow-nutter!
2. Make yourself some yummy, rice crispy treats! See my recipe here.
3. Dollop some on your hot chocolate
4. Make a s’more!