Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Food Review #28: The Power of Fruit Original All-Fruit Bars

I saw this new product in my grocer’s freezer the other day. I’d never seen anything like this before. I mean, sure, I’ve seen fruit bars and popsicles, but just fruit? NO sugar? Amazing! And the taste? Even better.

Why?

  • Completely natural. 100% all fruit
  • Real Fruit chunks
  • No Gluten, Dairy, Sugar, Preservatives, Additives, Colors, etc!
  • Low Calorie and Low Fat.
  • Delicious!

What’s inside: strawberries, cranberries, blueberries, mangoe chunks, pineapple, bananas, white grape juice concentrate, water and nothing else. No added sugar, color, or preservatives. None. Zero. Zilch.

What to do with these:

  1. Enjoy one of these at your next picnic
  2. Enjoy one on a hot summer day.
  3. Keep the kids cool and happy with a healthy treat they will actually enjoy.

Have you tried these? Let me know what you think! :)

0 comments: