After my last review and test of one of Ian’s products I was a little skeptical to try this one. I tried it though and actually liked it.
- I tried two in the microwave, which, weren’t bad.
- I thought they tasted best and crispiest after cooking them in the oven according to the directions.
- They were a little greasy but pretty good.
- I liked them pretty well
- I thought they tasted pretty much like the the glutenous versions I remembered.
- Don’t over cook or they’ll be really crunchy!
- And for serving size, it showed four small sticks as a serving with about two servings per pack.
- I was starving and ate all them that were in there…which to my surprise was about 12 small sticks. Filling meal for an adult. A kid might eat half I suppose. (Since they are kids food )
- I think though that they are a decent meal to have on hand if you don’t mind spending over $5 a box!! I’ll be looking into making these myself in the future…watch out for that post hopefully later!
What’s inside: Fish Sticks (Minced Pollock, Coated With (Cornflake Crumbs (Milled Corn, Evaporated Cane Juice, Sea Salt, Caramel Color [Natural Color Derived from Corn]) Water, Yellow Corn Flour, Corn Starch, Sea Salt, Baking Powder, Granulated Garlic)). Cooked in Canola Oil.
Serve them with: potatoes, fries, or whatever you like!