Well, as you can probably tell, I love cereal! This one’s great too!
- Nice and crunchy
- They remind me more of frosted flakes, which is, I supposed, why they are called “Honey’d”.
- They stay crunchy for quite a while in your bowl and don’t get too soggy
- Just the right amount of sweetness and crunch
- Only 4 ingredients! Great!
What’s inside: organic yellow corn meal, organic evaporated cane juice, organic honey, and sea salt.
What to do with it:
1. Eat as a snack.
2. Eat for breakfast.
3. Crush them and use them in a granola bar
4. If you don’t mind a slight sweetness, try using them for breaded chicken/fish.