I didn’t really like this one either. Although I do have to admit, I tried it before they changed to organic, but I’m pretty sure it can’t be that much better.
- Expecting a cream-sickle type flavor I purchased this product. What did I get? No flavor!
- Bland. Bland. and Triple Bland.
- Again, not really an ice cream type dessert.
- Solid, not soft.
- A confusing taste and texture unlike ice-cream.
What’s inside: filtered water, natural sweetener mix (brown rice syrup, chicory syrup), rice mix (brown rice syrup solids, inulin, natural flavors, soy lecithin, salt), expeller pressed high oleic safflower oil, natural orange flavor, vanilla flavor, contains less than 2% tapioca starch, guar, locust bean, carrageenan and xanthan gums, natural flavor, colored with annato.
What to do with it?
1. Add some flavoring of your own, you’ll need it!