I thought I should give a review about this common brand. I have to say I don’t really like it.
- I used to get this brand all the time, thinking there was nothing better. (I definitely have had it enough to no it’s no good!)
- This “Rice Dream” doesn’t taste much like ice cream at all in texture or flavor.
- It’s hard to even describe what the textures like, but it’s not like ice-cream!
- The vanilla doesn’t even taste vanilla.
- It’s very bland.
- It’s hard.
What’s inside: Filtered water, natural sweetener mix (brown rice syrup, chicory syrup), rice mix (brown rice syrup solids, inulin, natural flavors, soy lecithin, salt), expeller pressed high oleic safflower oil, natural vanilla flavor, contains less than 2% tapioca starch, guar, locust bean, carrageenan and xanthan gums, natural flavor.
What can you do with it?:
1. Same things as on the other post
2. Or you can just buy something else.
3. Vanilla is probably the worst flavor.